2. All data is collected using appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and security of such information.
3. Collected data is used to provide certain services to our users and for administrative and statistical purposes.
I. What are Cookie files?
Cookies are small files saved to and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit various sites on the internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the “lifespan” of the cookie (i.e. the period of its existence), and a unique randomly generated number to identify the browser used to connect to the website.
II. Information about Cookie files
1. In connection with access to content on https://www.zajezdnia.org/ this internet service uses so-called cookies, i.e. information saved by servers on a user’s device which servers can read each time they connect with this device; other technologies similar or identical in function to cookies may also be used. In this document, information on cookies also applies to other similar technologies used as part of our websites. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the user of the website https://www.zajezdnia.org/.Cookies usually contain the name of the website domain which they come from, their storage period on the end device and a unique number.
2. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a. adjusting the content of website pages to a user’s preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular, these files allow the website user’s device to be recognised and the website to be properly displayed in a manner tailored to the user’s individual needs,
b. generating statistics that help understand how website users use websites, which enables improvements in their structure and content,
c. maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter a login and password on each subpage of the website,
d. providing users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
3. Within the framework of the https://www.zajezdnia.org/ website, we may use the following types of cookie files:
a. "necessary" cookies enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website,
b. cookies ensuring safety, e.g. to detect fraud during authentication on the website,
c. cookies enabling the collection of information about the manner of use of pages from the website,
d. "functional" cookies enabling "remembering" of settings selected by the user and personalisation of the user interface, e.g. language or the region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc,
e. "advertising" cookies enabling users to be provided with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
4. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows default storage of cookies on the user’s end device. Website users can, at any time, change the settings relating to cookies. In particular, these settings may be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings so as to inform the user each time such files are placed on the user’s internet device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser). Failure to change cookie settings means that they will be stored on the user’s end device, and thus we will be able to store information on the user’s end device and have access to this information.
6. Cookies may be placed on the end device of a user of the website https://www.zajezdnia.org/ and then later used by partners advertising on the website, by research companies or by suppliers of multimedia applications.
III. How to disable cookies in a browser